Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
Grand Canyon SOUTH RIM one day Tour Details
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 3 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour
- Stop at Hoover Dam
- Comfort stop in Kingman, AZ
- Route 66 stop
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- Comfort stop at In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, AZ
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the Grand Canyon bus tour?
On our Grand Canyon South Rim tour, a light breakfast snack and a delicious deli lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
There are big changes in weather when going to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
We do not charge a fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of your Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour.
Grand Canyon Bus Tour Description
Our bus tours of Grand Canyon from Las Vegas are unmatched in service, comfort, and entertainment. Due to the longer drive to this destination, the best Grand Canyon South Rim tours from Las Vegas will not waste any time. Because of this, your day trip from Las Vegas begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Traveling on our Las Vegas to Grand Canyon tour bus, you will be given complimentary food, amenities, and entertainment that will make your trip that much more enjoyable. Our buses are all state-of-the-art model vehicles with adjustable seating, individually controlled air conditioning, and panoramic windows. There is also a unisex lavatory aboard with a hand washing station for customer convenience. Taking a Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour from Las Vegas is the perfect way to experience the Grand Canyon in a day trip without breaking the bank.
Our Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas to the South Rim run from approximately 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM. To start the morning, we offer you a delicious snack for breakfast to enjoy along the way. Our experienced staff will guide you to all picture taking opportunities as travelers set out to embark on the man-made wonder for the first stop of the day, the gigantic Hoover Dam. Most Grand Canyon bus trips skip the Hoover Dam, but not us. It’s a true postcard moment when you can take stunning photos of the Hoover Dam and Colorado River. The excitement doesn’t stop there! Along your Grand Canyon tour we’ll visit other recognizable sites, like the iconic Route 66 that includes a gift shop and a comfort stop in Seligman, Arizona. A blast from the past brings travelers up close and personal to famous signs and vintage cars from the 40’s and 50’s. Our Grand Canyon tours South Rim view features two iconic sites at the National Park: Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views.
We want you to have the Grand Canyon experience you have always wanted. For that reason, we offer different options on all our tours so that you can customize your adventure. Our Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour with optional upgrades include Grand Canyon walking tours. To experience this, choose the Grand Canyon bus tour with walking tour guide option when checking out. Our trained tour guide will walk with you and personally show you all of the best spots for photos along the way all while displaying their impressive knowledge of the Grand Canyon National Park.
Traveling back, the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas bus ride is a breeze as you relax and leave the driving to your dedicated driver and guide. On the way back from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas relax in comfort with a stop in Kingman, Arizona. Here, West-Coast foodies and burger lovers at heart can savor the famous California-based In-N-Out Burger for one of their famous burgers (vegetarian stop option also available).
With the Las Vegas twinkling lights in the distance and a loved one to share it with, we assure you it will be the highlight of your trip to Las Vegas!
Take the Grand Canyon Tour of a lifetime today. Stop thinking. Start planning your trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim and be sure to choose Grand Canyon Destinations! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor bus tours from Las Vegas than anybody else.