Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour
Small Group South rim Tour Details
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Grand Canyon South rim.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers and tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour
- Stop at Hoover Dam
- Comfort stop in Kingman, AZ
- Route 66 stop
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- Comfort stop at In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, AZ
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The luxury Mercedes Sprinter will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the small group South rim tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
We have the ultimate Las Vegas Grand Canyon Tour. Go the distance with Grand Canyon Destinations! Providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences with nonstop service from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim and national treasure the Hoover Dam, the day trip will delight you with surprises around every corner.
Your journey begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Our Mercedes-Benz Sprinters come complete with air conditioning, panoramic windows, food, and beverages. Starting with the first stop of the day, our experienced and friendly staff will guide you to the picture taking opportunities as travelers set out to embark on the man-made wonder, Hoover Dam. The excitement doesn’t stop there! Along the way, we’ll visit other recognizable sites, like traveling on the iconic Route 66 that includes a gift shop comfort stop in Seligman, Arizona. A blast from the past brings travelers up close and personal to famous signs and vintage cars from the 40’s and 50’s.
During a smooth and comfortable day trip travelers will arrive at Grand Canyon National Park‘s South rim, one of the most known and visited Grand Canyon tours locations. Prepare for spectacular views and breathtaking landscapes that will last you a lifetime. You will have to see it to believe it! Your small group guide will point out the many South rim points and the history behind each one.If you want to really get the most out of your small group Grand Canyon tour then walk with your guide between Mather’s point and Bright Angel Lodge. Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views, with the absolute best photo opportunities. We’ll take you home in comfort with a stop in Kingman, Arizona. Here, West Coast foodies and burger lovers at heart can savor the California-based In-N-Out Burger for one of their famous burgers (vegetarian options also available).
The day concludes with sweeping nighttime views of Las Vegas’ twinkling lights. As you descend in to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon tour your mind will be filled with just how incredible your South rim trip was.
Make your own excursion to Las Vegas a memorable one. Choose Grand Canyon Destinations where a Grand Canyon tour from Vegas is only a moment away! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor tours from Las Vegas, NV.