South Rim Bus Guided Walking Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim walking tour guide Details
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 3 hours exploring on all our Grand Canyon South rim tours.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- We provide luxury Grand Canyon bus trips that are affordable, comfortable, and have “you” the customer in mind.
- Have a special need or request? Just ask!
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the South rim tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour
- Stop at Hoover Dam
- Comfort stop in Kingman, AZ
- Route 66 stop
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- Comfort stop at In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, AZ
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Are you looking for an interactive and personalized experience? Learn about the flora, fauna, geology, and history the Southwest has to offer from our very own friendly and professional tour guide.
They will escort you throughout your Grand Canyon South rim tour ready to answer your questions. Your professional tour guide will step on the Las Vegas tour bus and narrate along the way to the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon offering key facts about its history. Our guides will personally escort you throughout your Grand Canyon bus tour to help you make the most of your experience.
So, get your cameras ready! Your trip includes a 15- to 20-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam. Next, you’ll enjoy a ride through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 to Seligman, Arizona.
Once at the South Rim our tour guide will conduct the tour by guiding you to popular interest points with an optional walk along the “trail of time” starting at Mather Point and ending at Bright Angel Lodge. Other key viewpoints on your Grand Canyon South rim tour are: El Tovar Hotel, Verkamps visitor center, Yavapai Geology Museum, and Kolb Studios.
Grand Canyon South Rim tours are approximately three hours. You will begin your trip back to Vegas with a comfort stop at In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, Arizona. Our tour bus includes a restroom and movies for entertainment. Your average hotel arrival time is around 9:30 p.m. A light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water is included.