South Rim Luxury Bus Guided Walking Tour
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 3 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides who are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Are you looking for an interactive and personalized experience? Learn about the flora, fauna, geology, and history the Southwest has to offer from our very own friendly and professional tour guide.
They will escort you throughout your tour ready to answer your questions. Your professional tour guide will step on the bus and narrate along the way to the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon offering key facts about its history. Our guides will personally escort you throughout your tour to help you make the most of your experience.
So, get your cameras ready! Your trip includes a 15- to 20-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam. Next, you’ll enjoy a ride through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 to Williams, Arizona.
Once at the South Rim our tour guide will conduct the tour by guiding you to popular interest points such as Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point.
Your South Rim adventure is approximately three hours. You will begin your trip back to Vegas with a comfort stop to In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, Arizona. Our tour bus includes a restroom and movies for entertainment. Your average hotel arrival time is around 9:30 p.m. A light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water is included.