Grand Canyon West Rim Small Group Tour
WEST RIM SMALL GROUP Tour Details
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury small group trips that are comfortable.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 7:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 11 hours
- 7:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon West rim small group tour
- Stop at the amazing Hoover Dam and get a photo opportunity during this comfort stop
- Another brief stop in Dolan Springs to pickup fresh deli lunch and stretch your legs
- Spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim and Skywalk- your guide will show you all the hidden gems the West rim tour has to offer
- Return to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Arrive around 5:30 from your Grand Canyon bus tour
- P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the small group West rim Skywalk tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and fresh deli lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the West rim tour.
Yes! It’s another adventure of a lifetime. Travel the Southwest through the Mojave Desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim on a smooth, luxurious, and comfortable ride. Grand Canyon Destinations takes pride in offering excellent tours to our guests from all over the world. Visit our TripAdvisor page to see what our guests are saying.
We make it our top priority to contact each guest the day before their trip. We’ll be sure to note your pick-up location and meal preferences. We even offer veggie and vegan options.
The best way to make our West Rim Grand Canyon tours even better is to get the VIP treatment with our small group tour option. Our professional and friendly tour guide will pick you up directly at your hotel approximately between 7:00 and 8:00 AM. All of our luxury Mercedes Sprinters are equipped with USB charging ports, 9-foot spacious ceilings, tinted windows for climate control, free WiFi and so much more to make your ride as comfortable as can be! During our Grand Canyon tours from Vegas, our trained tour guides will escort you throughout your tour and will tell you about the history of the Southwest. Our vehicles seat up to 14 guests creating the ultimate interactive and small group experience. So, if you are looking for an exhilarating personalized adventure then you are in the right place. Our custom vehicles and knowledgable staff make this one of the best Grand Canyon tours. Other Grand Canyon private tours from Las Vegas can vary greatly in their professionalism and quality of tour guide. With Grand Canyon Destinations, we guarantee all our tour guides are the most informed, enthusiastic, and welcoming to all our guests.
We know it’s early and you are probably hungry! Don’t worry, there will be a light breakfast snack waiting for you on your seat. We also offer free bottled water throughout your tour. Oh, and we don’t stop at a bus terminal! Your excursion starts on time. No hidden fees, no upselling, no fuel surcharges! So, grab your cameras because this tour will include spectacular photos of the Mojave Desert and Grand Canyon. But first you will get to see the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, located in Boulder City, NV. This photo stop is approximately 15- to 20-minutes. You’ll get the opportunity to see the beautiful Lake Mead and dramatic views of the Colorado River while driving through the historic Boulder City. So, show your friends and family the fun places you’ve been while visiting Las Vegas.
Next stop, the Grand Canyon West Rim. Once you arrive at the West Rim your stops will include the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch. There is a shuttle that will transport you to each viewpoint. You’ll have the opportunity to spend approximately four hours at the Rim. Home of the Hualapai Indian tribe, explore its tribal land and appreciate its legends, history, and culture.
Are you a thrill seeker? If so, walk the awe-inspiring SkyWalk, a glass bridge that stretches out a jaw-dropping 70 feet over the rim and nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor (Note: Skywalk ticket is separate from the tour price). Enjoying a Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with Skywalk bridge views when you take a tour with us will be a highlight of you Las Vegas adventure, guaranteed. Be sure to visit the Native American arts and crafts store located at the Hualapai Market.
We’ll have you back to Las Vegas between approximately 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM.