Bryce Canyon And Zion National Park Tour
Bryce Canyon And Zion National Park Tour Details
- Roundtrip transportation with a professional driver from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe motor coach
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Morning snack and plenty of bottled water
- Fresh lunch provided
- National park entry fees
- 2 hours to explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 5:45 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 14 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park tour
- Depart Las Vegas
- 8:00 AM Arrive in St. George, Utah to pick up lunch
- 9:00 AM Arrive in Springdale at the Zion Visitor Center.
- Spend 30 minutes at Zion National Park
- Depart Zion for a photo stop at Checkerboard Mesa
- 11:45 AM Arrive at Byrce Canyon National Park
- Spend 2 hours exploring in Bryce Canyon
- 1:45 PM Depart Bryce Canyon National Park
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 7:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
On our Bryce and Zion National Park tour, a light breakfast snack and a delicious deli lunch are included. The water is on us!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
There are big changes in weather when going to Bryce and Zion from Las Vegas. Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
We do not charge a fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of your tour.
Grand Canyon Destinations reserves the right to upgrade passenger’s transportation to a Mercedes Sprinter vehicle if necessary.
Bryce Canyon And Zion National Park Tour Description
Taking A Zion And Bryce Canyon Tour
Your one-day two-park adventure will begin at 6:00 AM when you will depart from the Las Vegas Strip. We pickup directly from Strip hotels to save you time in the morning and make things convenient. Once aboard your luxury bus, you will receive a morning snack and bottled water. Then you will begin the journey to two of Southern Utah’s famous national parks.
On The Way To Zion
We ensure that you will travel in comfort by using only the best luxury tour buses. Each bus comes with TVs for entertainment, adjustable air conditioning, spacious seating, and overhead storage. As you make the drive from Las Vegas, the desert terrain will quickly become towering pine forests as you travel across Southern Utah. Driving through scenery such as the Virgin River Gorge, you will witness red rock cliffs high above you on either side of the bus as you drive through the scenic canyon.
A Stop Zion National Park
Passing through the town of Springdale, you will get your first glimpses of beautiful Zion National Park. You will spend 30 minutes at the Zion National Park Visitor Center, where you can admire the views and learn more about the area. Stretch your legs while you get a taste of Zion National Park at this short stop over. Then continue up the mountainside and through the famous mile-long tunnel, arriving at Checkerboard Mesa for a photo stop before exiting the park and heading to Bryce Canyon.
Continue Your Journey To Bryce Canyon
After this break, hop back on your luxury bus to continue your adventure to your final destination, Bryce Canyon National Park. Along the drive, you will receive your fresh deli lunch from your driver and guide. You can choose to eat during the bus ride, or at one of the national parks.
Entering Bryce Canyon National Park
When you arrive in Bryce Canyon, you will be greeted with views of red, orange, and pink rock spires and cliffs. The iconic rock formations are as interesting to look at as they are to hike through. You will start off at the Bryce Canyon Lodge on the canyon’s rim where you can gather information decide how to spend your time in the park.
Exploring Bryce Canyon
You will have 2 hours to see the canyon. If you choose to walk the trails along the rim, you will see incredible views and get unbelievable photo opportunities. For the more adventurous visitors, you can walk the trails below the rim for more unique scenery. With the countless eroded spires and towers within the canyon, you will witness scenery that you can not see anywhere else.
Departing Bryce Canyon
After your time in the canyon, you will meet back at Bryce Canyon Lodge to board the tour bus. Traveling back to Las Vegas, you can sit back and relax while your driver and guide does all the work. You will arrive back to Las Vegas around 7:30 PM that night. The bus will drop off at the same locations as the pickups in the morning. This early return time to Las Vegas allows you to grab dinner and explore Vegas at night if you choose to.
Why Choose A Zion And Bryce Canyon Tour
Our Zion and Bryce Canyon itinerary allows every visitor to experience exactly what they want to. Zion National Park offers incredible views and photos, while Bryce Canyon will impress you with hiking and visual beauty. Take this one-day trip and see two famous national parks in one convenient tour from Las Vegas.