Zion National Park Tour
Zion National Park Tour Details
- Roundtrip transportation with a professional driver from the Las Vegas Strip to Zion National Park in a deluxe motor coach
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Morning snack and plenty of bottled water
- Fresh lunch provided
- National park entry fees
- 6 hours to explore Zion National Park
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 5:45 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 14 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Zion National Park tour
- Depart Las Vegas
- 8:00 AM Arrive in St. George, Utah to pick up lunch
- 9:00 AM Arrive in Springdale at the Zion Visitor Center
- Spend 6 hours in Zion National Park
- 4:30 PM Depart from Zion Visitor Center
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 7:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the Zion National Park tour?
On our Zion Park tour, a light breakfast snack and a delicious deli lunch are included. The water is on us!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
There are big changes in weather when going to Zion from Las Vegas. Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
We do not charge a fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of your tour.
Grand Canyon Destinations reserves the right to upgrade passenger’s transportation to a Mercedes Sprinter vehicle if necessary.
Zion National Park Tour Description
Taking A Zion National Park Tour
Embark on a journey to Southern Utah’s beautiful Zion National Park in an amazing single day tour from Las Vegas. You will depart at 6:00 AM right from the Las Vegas Strip in a luxury tour bus. All of our buses are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, spacious seating with head and foot rests, and TVs for your entertainment.
The Drive From Las Vegas To Zion
Enjoy your complimentary breakfast snack on the relaxing 3 hour drive across Southern Utah. You will witness breathtaking scenery such as the Virgin River Gorge. This famous scenic drive along I-15 features canyon walls that stretch high above you on both sides as you make your way to Zion. Your dedicated driver and guide will also pick up your included fresh deli lunch along the drive from Las Vegas to Zion. You can enjoy your lunch on the bus, or have a picnic when you get to the park.
Arriving In Zion National Park
Upon arrival in Zion, you will be greeted with sandstone cliffs along the sides of Zion National Park. The many shades of red, orange, and pink rocks surround you as you journey deeper into the park. When you arrive, your first stop will be at the Zion Visitor Center. Here, you can learn more about the park, get maps and information about things to do, and regroup before heading out into Zion.
What To Do In Zion
You will have 6 hours to explore the wonders of Zion National Park. This will ensure you have plenty of time to hike or enjoy other activities of your choosing. Hop onto the park shuttle from the Zion Visitor Center to see the main scenic feature of the park, Zion Canyon. This expansive view gives you a taste of the park’s truly grand scale.
Popular Zion Activities
During your time exploring Zion, you might check out the popular self-guided scenic walks such as Emerald Pools, the Riverside Walk, and Weeping Rock. You will have the additional option to customize your tour to build the perfect experience by participating in various activities. There are endless things to fill your time in Zion. Biking, hiking, canyoneering, birding, horseback riding, and ranger-led activities are just some of the adventures you can experience.
The Drive From Zion Back To Las Vegas
After touring Zion Park, you will meet back at the Visitor Center where you started. From there, you will board the luxury tour bus for the drive back to Las Vegas. Rest and relax on the drive back while your driver and guide take care of everything for you. You will arrive back in Las Vegas around 7:30 PM that evening, leaving you time to grab dinner and explore Vegas nightlife. Your tour bus will take you back to the same location as your pickup that morning.
Book Your Zion Tour Today
Zion National Park is one of Utah’s most famous national parks for a reason. Its beauty, outdoor experiences, and accessibility make it a must-see destination for any vacation to the west. Book your Zion tour today with us to ensure you get the best tour experience at the most affordable price.